Saturday, October 1, 2011

What do you do when romance and passion just aren't working?


Rain can be such a downer when romance and passion are hitting the rocks. Everything
sucks. The umbrella doesn't work; words don't come out the way you mean them to but...you keep trying to do something, even if it seems like the wrong something, from the very best place you can find inside your self to say..."Hey...I messed up. I blew it. I really blew it. I could have done this or that differently, with you in mind but, I didn't. I don't know why I made such a stupid mistake but I did and all I can say is, "I'm sorry." Sometimes the quickest pace to affection,



passion, nurture, romance and rebuilding is based on two tiny little words "I'm sorry." May we say them until we mean them and then keep on saying them again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment