Thursday, August 25, 2011

Are the eyes windows to passion?

I can't count the times when getting to know a lady that the words, "I want to look in your eyes..I have to see them" were shared, with great anticipation. Those words also reflected my own sentiments. The lady would then say something like "I want to see if you're real." Again..I was feeling the same thing.
Why settle for something counterfeit?

True passion can not be denied. Romance can be imitated for a while but passion is either there or it isn't. That special "something" that is missing many times and you're not exactly sure what it is, is usually passion. Life lived from the heart is the only place to sustain passion. Our circumstances in life change and we change but, truth does not change. If it is really passion...you'll
know it. If not...you'll know it also. Just keep looking into each others eyes long enough...I think you'll find out exactly what you need to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment