Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Come Home My Romance.....Come Home"

Where has my romance gone? I long for your sweetness and song to come to me, where you will find your home,and where we can belong.

I long for the fragrance of your words, and the freshness of your breath….fill me...with passion, fire, and intrigue. I am not the same without you.Not the same....no, not the same. Not at all.

For my enchantment has weakened, But it has not died. My heart seems silent, yet I know it is filled with much to say.

My vigor seems subdued, But I know it is only quiet...resting...waiting...waiting....hoping.

I long for the delicate touch of your gentleness, and to swiftly take my fingertips and feel the naturalness of your soul's blush.

I will know when you have arrived, my romance. I will see it in the light of your eyes, and in the whisking of your hair, and in the tenderness of your spirit.

Come to me my romance. For I have a promise that all of my hopes, and dreams will come true.Come to me. I await your homecoming.Not all will be fortunate to find you. Not all will really want you.

May God help me to be patient for you. You will be worth my wait.

Please...come home to me. My dear romance.....come home.

Copyright © 2003. David Hammock. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment