Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Private Diary Glimpses....Part One


When I am away from you, I long to see your face and have those beautiful, brown, sexy eyes look into my soul. When you take your hands and run your fingers through my hair, I remember dreaming many years ago about a lady in the future doing that to me. You are the only woman to ever do that in all my life. I long to hold your hands. I love to take my hand and brush it gently across your soft cheeks. I want you to make your home one day in my soul. Not just in my mind and emotions but, deep, deep within me. I want to be so close...like no man has ever been close to another woman. I'm willing to pay the price to do that and I'm sure God will lead the way. Hopefully, I will hear the words one day, "David, I belong to you," I will then know it is time to move forward towards a permanent relationship.


David Hammock. 2011. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment